What's this? Another workbench post?
Yep, well, I got a reasonable amount done today so I thought I'd show you where I've got to.
Gaslands Hazard Tokens:
I did the yellow airbrushing this morning, then used a black Sharpie to do the exclamation marks. I'll be giving them a coat of gloss varnish tomorrow.
Aussie Independent Company:
These chaps got a coat of matt varnish this morning. I'll be ddry-brushing the bases (along with the Papuans) tomorrow.
I used the airbrush to lay down the metal base coats on these today. I'll do the weathering later this week or maybe next weekend.
Sarissa Far East Huts:
I cut some strips of white card to resemble roof shingles last night, then stuck them on today. I think they look much better. Here's a before and after comparison pic:
This evening I've added Vallejo dark earth to the bases:
Tomorrow the huts will get primed, although I will need to buy another can of white primer first.
I did some zenithal pre-shading on the bus this morning, then laid down the main base colours with the airbrush this afternoon. Looking at the photo I realise that I forgot to do the blue on the horizontal strips. I'll have to do that tomorrow. I might also go over the armour plates with a different colour, maybe a dark grey.
I'll carry on working on it during the week.