It's been a bank holiday weekend here in the UK and I have taken advantage of the extra day off to get a decent amount of hobby stuff done. You might think that with all those Australians to paint that I'd have finished the batch I had started on Monday and cranked out another batch.
Well, you'd be wrong. I got a bit distracted by thoughts of Gaslands and decided to prep some cars for teams to run some games at the club. This involved working out some small teams, selecting suitable vehicles for them, disassembling them, stripping the paint jobs, and then adding mesh in the windows and various weapons. And here they are:
That'll be five 40-can teams. I'll get them primed at some point this week and then I'll probably paint them next weekend.
I also finished off adding basing texture to the Sarissa huts:
Now I just need to do some additional washes to the woodwork.
However, today I managed to do all the highlighting, final washes/glazes and adding a Klear coat to the current batch of Aussies. I'll need to spray them with matt varnish at some point this week and then do the basing.
Later on tonight I'll make a start on the next batch. Hopefully I'll make quicker progress with this one and the remainder.