About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Friday 2 May 2014

Some Shinies?

I hope:



I'll be collecting these parcels tomorrow. I know that one of them must be the buildings I ordered from Sarissa Precision as I had a notification that they had been dispatched. I'm assuming that the other package is my order of Gangster figures and vehicles from Old Glory UK, although there hasn't been any communication from them.


And now a request for help. Please see Ian's post on "The Blog With No Name", follow the link there and vote. It's in a very good cause.

9 comments:

  1. Nothing beats shiny metal in the post. I'll head on over to Ians forthwith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the parcels!
    Been over to Ian's , a very good cause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know your anxiety...I hope you get what you are waiting for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the excitement I bet you cant wait

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the best things about the internet is getting shinies through the mail! I hope they are as good as you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite delivery from the postman - the little red card of joy! Took mine to the depot this morning and swopped it for some drystone walls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's amazing how much excitement a card from the Royal Mail can generate, even when it's for someone else!

    ReplyDelete