As you can see, there's plenty on my workbench at the moment. I finished painting the second batch of commandos yesterday, including the final washes and Klear coat.
As I still had several hours spare, I decided to make a start on the next set of figures, which will be a section of New Guinea Volunteer Rifles. I actually managed to get all the base colours down before going to bed. This morning I did the initial washes, and this afternoon I've been highlighting them. They're not quite finished - I've still got the uniforms and khaki to do, plus the metals. I might be able to get those done later tonight. This is how they look at the moment:
|New Guinea Volunteer Rifles|
I also spent a while this morning (while the washes on the NGVR were drying) to do the basing gunk on the commandos. And on the seven "senior leaders" which I'd rebased from 30mm to 25mm hexes.
|Rebased senior leaders|
As the NGVR should be finished and Klear coated by lunchtime tomorrow, I've got two choices:
1. Finish the basing on the commandos and rebased senior leaders
2. Start painting the Papuan section.
Tune in tomorrow to see which option I, errr, opt for.