I'm beginning to enjoy this "not working" malarkey - lots of time for reading, sleeping, painting, sleeping, watching DVDs and sleeping.
I did make a start on the tanks yesterday and got the base layers done with the airbrush. Well, base layers and overall highlights to be accurate.
Today I've been making a start on the detailing. I got some edge highlighting done on the tanks as well as some shade washes into the recesses. I've also got the tracks and road wheels done, along with some wear and tear. I also made a start on the details, which have had base coats and a wash of AP Strong Tone. I'll do the highlighting on those tomorrow.
There was one small accident with the M3 Stuart - the commander's MG broke off it's mounting post. I'll need to drill and pin it before finishing the model.
Once the details are finished (and the MG repaired) the tanks will get a gloss coat (probably Klear through the airbrush) and then it's decal time. Although I might need to order decals. Unless I try hand-painting them.