About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Monday 22 February 2016

Challenge Day 65 - Reb Zouaves WIP

I say WIP, but they are actually almost finished. Just hands, face touch-ups and possibly some red trim on the jackets to do before varnishing. I should get them done tonight.





Tomorrow I'll be making a start on the dismounted cavalry. I don't expect to finish them tomorrow, but they should be so close that I can finish them early enough on Wednesday evening to be able to stick everything onto bases.

6 comments:

  1. Very nice looking little fellows :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've knocked those off in double quick time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are looking good Tamsin, never painted any of these but I shudder to think how many Union infantry I have managed over the last five or so years

    Ian

    ReplyDelete