About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Sunday 21 February 2016

Challenge Day 64 - The Mounted Rebs Are WIPed

Yoiks! We're into the last 4 weeks of the Challenge now. I'd better pull my finger out and get plenty of painting done.

Luckily I've had a good day for painting and managed to finish the Reb cavalry and commanders today. Apart from a coat of varnish (which I'll do tonight before bed), basing and adding flags to the standard bearers in the command groups.








I've decided to finish off the rest of my 6mm Rebs this week - two bases of Zouaves and another two of dismounted cavalry. They will be relatively quick paints so I should be able to finish them in good time to base them along with the cavalry and commanders. What will help is the fact that I have the next two days off work.

Assuming I get those finished early in the week, I think I'll hit up the last seven Aztecs. And then there's the drunken pirate to paint up for the Nautical bonus theme round.

4 comments: