About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 20 February 2016

Challenge Day 62 - WIPing the Reb Cavalry

OK, so I'm not going to be submitting the Reb cavalry and commanders this weekend. I've been feeling a bit run down the last couple of evenings and haven't made as much progress as I'd hoped for.


I've still got a lot of fiddly details to paint - leather, wood, facings, metals and hands. And the white markings and furniture on the horses. The guidons will make a pleasant, non-fiddly change.


I might take a brief break from them tomorrow to paint a single 28mm character figure, just to get a submission in this week.


As for what I'll paint up next week, I'll probably do the rest of the Rebs - the Zouaves and the dismounted cavalry. Those  should eb relatively quick and easy paints.

4 comments:

  1. Keep going Tamsin, looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you're feeling ill there's a lot of it going round got it myself and feeling lousy. These rebels looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete