About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Sunday 28 June 2015

TPDG Presents - the Pink-Up

I actually got it finished much quicker than I'd thought I would - possibly because I was only working on the one car!





It might not be a very imaginative name, but as the team pickup for TPDG Ltd's "Pink Panthers" lady duelists team, the choice was theirs. This truck is mainly for transporting spares to dueling events (and acting as a convoy guard) but is sometimes used for mixed vehicle/pedestrian events ebing able to carry up to seven foot combatants in the cargo space.







Pink-Up: pick-up; hvy chassis; hvy suspension; super power plant; 4 x PR tires; VMG in turret; Oil Jet and Spikedropper  rear; links - dropped weapons, VMG & OJ, all weapons; Armour: F35, R25, L25, B35, T20, U12; Accel 5; top speed 107.5; HC2; 6022 lb; $14,994; cargo - 11 spaces, 1128 lbs



Some upgraded variants of earlier releases

Pink Peril Plus: Compact; x-hvy chassis; hvy suspension; medium power plant; 4 x HD tires; two linked MGs front; FT  rear; smart link - all weapons; driver has fireproof suit and improved body armour; targeting computer; Fireproof Armour: F40, R30, L30, B35, T10, U15; Accel 5; top speed 90; HC 3 (with spoiler = 4 at 60+mph); 4200 lb; $14,780


Smaksov II: Mid-sized; extra-hvy chassis; hvy suspension; super power plant; 4 x PR tires; two linked MGs front; minedropper rear; fire extinguisher; links - both MGs and MD, MGs & FE, MD & FE, all weapons and FE; driver has fireproof suit, body armour and targeting computer; airdam; ramplate; fireproof plastic armour: F55, R20, L20, B23, T9, U10; Accel 10; top speed 120; HC3 (4 @ 60+ mph); weight 5196 lb; $19,524

12 comments:

  1. I'm loving these Autoduel updates!And that hot pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute. not sure if that's the right word. maybe scary would be better

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooooooo pink but it does look good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look very girly, but I guess that's the point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many years ago, someone won the AADA World Championship using a pickup with pedestrians in the back. One of the pedestrians was armed with a tripod MG, the rest with LAW rockets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many years ago, someone won the AADA World Championship using a pickup with pedestrians in the back. One of the pedestrians was armed with a tripod MG, the rest with LAW rockets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A VMG at last! (My favourite weapon. It does look very spiffy indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Somehow I love it. I don't know why... But somehow this colour combined with the gun...
    Nice work anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That extra cool! Great work Tamsin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kind of reminds me of a machine gun equipped Hello Kitty I saw some years ago.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Robert - this is probably the last one for a little while. Glad you like the pink :)

    @ Martin - scary that you think it's cute or cute that you think it's scary ;)

    @ Dannoc - ever so pink, cheers! :)

    @ Zabadak - indeed it is the point :)

    @ JWomack - now that sounds like a plan ;)

    @ Clint - I'm sure I've done another with a VMG. Maybe I haven't posted stats for it? Glad you like the car :)

    @ Stefan - it's a cool combination isn't it? :)

    @ Rodger - thanks! :)

    @ RMacedo - or the Hello Kitty Space Marines perhaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Between this pink one, and the food truck, I don't know which I love more. Super duper fun.

    Cheers and boogie boogie.

    ReplyDelete