About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Shinies and WIPs

My GZG order was waiting for me when I got home this evening:


Some more packs of 6mm turrets and some 25mm figures.

SL02 - civilians and colonists pack A

CR01B Spaceship officer, BB07 biker babe and SGQ02 crewman/tech

SGQ11 and SGQ12 - crew taking a break
Next to the vehicles on movement bases, these older 25mm figures look about the right size and GZG have a great range to use for bailed out crew, pedestrian combatants and "collateral damage".


WIP Stuff

After posting on Sunday, I sprayed basecoats on the "24s" (they are Datsun 240Zs in fact):



Since taking the pic above, I've done black basecoats on the guns, grilles and bumpers. Obviously the grey stuffing is for making up some more smoke markers.

7 comments:

  1. "Collateral damage" I like the sound of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the figures taking a break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really interesting. I'm curious how the preject proceeds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those figures look a good size for the cars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Anne - well if they will get in the way of my cars' machine guns :)

    @ RMacedo - promises a lot, but will it deliver? :)

    @ Ray - I thought they'd be a fun addition for a pits scene :)

    @ Stefan - thanks. Still lots of work to do though :)

    @ Dannoc - I had a feeling they would be about right. I'd thought that 20mm figures would be too small, and judging by these 25s I was probably right :)

    @ Simon - cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete