The last Russians are finished and Curt has posted them on the Challenge Blog. He even gave me a couple of extra points for rising to his taunts and finishing them all for today!
So, now I can relax a bit. Well, take things a little easier at any rate.
This afternoon I started work on the next project. I decided to go for the cops. After all the fiddliness of painting flashy 15mm uniforms, I opted to begin the project by working on the vehicles. I've only spent a couple of hours on them today, and plan to spend a few hours more tomorrow which should see them done as far as possible for now - I need to paint the crew figures and glue them in place before adding the roof.
The cops themselves (and the crew figures) will be painted during the week in the evenings.
I might also do a test batch of the 6mm ACW figures.