I've finished painting the second batch of musketeers. They've been popped off the sticks and glued to their bases.
Speaking of which, I've started work on the third (and last) batch.
I should be able to make a bit of progress on these tonight, and I'm still off work tomorrow, so should manage to get them close to finished. With sessions on Wednesday and Friday evening, I might manage to complete them in time for my Saturday posting slot.
Challenge Entry #8 - 2nd Moscowskiy & Apsheronskiy Musketeer Regiments
These netted me a handy 74 points on Saturday, which was quite pleasing as I hadn't expected to finish them in time.
2nd Moscowskiy Regiment
Close-up of the command groups to show off the flags.