Over the last 2 nights I finished painting the levy troops for my Korean army. Splitting them into 2 batches certainly helped. This evening I've sprayed them with matt varnish and flocked them. Here are the pics.
My plan to do the prep for the regular foot and command stands during my lunch breaks at work has hit a minor hurdle. At the moment I'm lucky to get 30 minutes to buy something to eat, get back to my office and eat it. So, I've brought the figures home and I'm going to start prepping them while painting the cavalry. It's going to be tight getting these finished - I've got just over 2 weeks to paint 72 cavalry (already started, so might not be too bad), 48 infantry and about 20 foot and mounted figures for the command stands so that the army is ready for Campaign.
"Splice the Cabin Boy and Roger the Mainbrace! *hic*"
Project Pirate Pandemonium continues apace. Royal Mail tried to deliver my first package ("Grumpys" from East Riding Miniatures) today, but it was too big to go through the letterbox so I'll have to collect them from the local office. I'll probably do that on Saturday morning. I've also got a small order from Essex which has been sent.
To get me in the mood and for some painting inspiration I've ordered a couple of Ospreys off Amazon.