This week has mostly been spent prepping, sorting and getting on with household jobs that I had kept putting off.I have been doing a bit of painting alongside everything else though.
This week I have got these painted:
They're a bit too small for Gaslands/Car Wars (although they could be used at a pinch) but would work well for 15mm.
I've also started work on these (they just need highlighting):
On the prep side, earlier this week I got this beast assembled:
That's 30" of shipping goodness from TT Combat.
Today I've started putting together knights and cavalry for my War of the Roses army:
That's the horses done today, tomorrow I'll start work on the riders. And then I'll have to work out what infantry the force needs made up, so that I can plan any purchases.
I'm hoping for a couple of dry, non-windy days in the coming week so that I can spray prime a bunch of MDF kits (including that ship).