About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Monday 12 November 2018

Monday Workbench 12 November



I had hoped that I might be able to post the finished 8th army/Kokoda Aussies today, but they aren't quite there - I still need to drybrush the bases, hit them with matte varnish through the airbrush and then add tufts. That will need to wait until tomorrow morning.

During some of the longer breaks while things were drying, I kept myself occupied by doing some assembly. Yesterday, I put together the MDF (and greyboard) buildings from the Stronty Dog starter set.



This evening I assembled the T34s and Panzer IVs I had bought at SELWG.


I've done the Panzer IVs as a mix of F, G and H variants. That will allow a mix of early, mid and late war tanks for "What a Tanker!".

I'll probably do the Panzer III kits tomorrow, so that I can paint them all up at the same time.




6 comments:

  1. We like the building. Original.
    Have good painting for all !
    🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the MDF buildings M'lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe how clean and well organized your workbench is! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice going. Try not to get too burned out with all these projects. You may need to balance a little time to "stop and smell the roses" and then get back to painting and model building.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I'm getting back to the hobby after a short time away, this sort of productivity is really motivating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ L'Empereur - thanks! The buildings are rather nice :)

    @ Ray - what? You like sci-fi buildings? Hold on while I let Fran know! ;)

    @ Skully - the clutter is all at the sides where you can't see it! ;)

    @ Jerry - thanks! I am taking some time out this week for other things :)

    @ The Responsible One - happy to be of inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete