About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Sunday 26 February 2017

AHPC7 - Challenge Day 69 More SYW Russians WIP 7

Well, would you Adam 'n Eve it - I did manage to finish the two infantry regiments today, get them glued onto bases and add the gunk to them and the cuirassiers:


I also managed to get a little bit done on the generals - I realised I was unlikely to finish them in time to submit along with the infantry and cuirassiers, but that's life.


I'll do a bit more later tonight and finish them tomorrow, then make a start on the final two infantry regiments.


4 comments:

  1. And those infantry look impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive indeed. I managed two hours in the paint loft but not as productive as you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Dannoc - thanks! :)

    @ Michael A - cheers! :)

    @ Paul R - thanks! That was a little bit more than two hours that I put in yesterday though :)

    ReplyDelete