Yikes! Eight weeks in which means just five weeks left of the Challenge!
I didn't quite finish the seamen last night, but I didn't have much to do this evening. Apart from varnishing - I ended up taking photos of them unvarnished for the submission, but have since given them a coat of Klear. At some point I'll give them a spray coat of matt varnish, then go over certain bits with satin or gloss varnish.
So, no pics tonight although I will add one or two when the post is up on the Challenge blog.
Edit: They're up!
Tomorrow evening it will be back to the Koreans. I should get most of the way through the third batch, finishing them on Wednesday. that will give me two evenings and the weekend for painting the officer and general stands. Plus doing the hat tassels, Klear/ink coat, matt varnish, drybrushing of bases, flocking...