About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Friday 3 February 2017

AHPC7 - Challenge Day 45 Russian Infantry WIP 7

I've had a reasonably productive evening. Once I'd had a bit of a nap. The Russian infantry have been popped off the sticks, sorted into regiments and stuck onto their bases ready for gunk to be added tomorrow:



I've carried on with the horses and wagons this evening. The horses are finished apart from varnishing (I'll be doing that before I go to bed):




... and I've started work on the wagons:



Tomorrow night I'll be finishing off the wagons, painting the guns and limbers and of course painting the artillery crew and (ex Observation Corps) fusiliers for the wagons.

6 comments:

  1. That is lot of Russians! Very nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's 'reasonably productive'? More like a year's work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, you must really be sick of the green by now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Tamsin. I often get a jolt of renewal once the figures come off the sticks and start to rank up...like "oh yeah, it's coming together man!!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Splendid splendid - those infantry look great and so many of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Jonathan F - thanks! :)

    @ Michael A - cheers m'Lord, but your efforts are so much more splendid :)

    @ Ray - thanks! Not half - I'll be taking a break before doing the next four regiments! :)

    @ Greg - cheers! It's definitely pleasing when they get to that stage :)

    @ Dannoc - thanks! Only 72 of them! :)

    ReplyDelete