About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Sunday 29 January 2017

AHPC7 - Challenge Day 41 Russian Infantry WIP 3

You remember last night I said I'd get the first two regiments finished and make a start on the next two before bed, then finish them today? Well, in classic Tamsin style I failed to take a number of factors into account:

How long it would take to finish the first two regiments
Having to drybrush and flock the horse grenadier bases, take pics and do the post
The need to clean my brushes
The need to go shopping
The need to eat
The need to sleep
The need to do some washing up

So, I didn't get as far as I'd said I would. The horse grenadiers have been submitted for tomorrow; the first two infantry regiments have been finished and I have made a good start on the next two.

First two regiments finished

Second two regiments started

Given how slow the progress has been, I think I'll just get these two finished this week and then do something quick as a break before starting the next four regiments of infantry.



1 comment:

  1. Incredible. Tamsin style to me means "non stop quality painting" :) Great work!

    ReplyDelete