About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Friday 20 January 2017

AHPC7 - Challenge Day 31 Korean Irregulars WIP Day 1

I've had rather a busy evening of painting. To start, I finished off varnishing the Cossacks. Then I made a start on some Korean irregular infantry for the "East" bonus theme round. Just a few of them - 108 foot and two mounted! I've made good progress:



So far I've done the flesh, hair, wood and black basecoat for metals. A small confession - I did start the horses last night!

I do expect to get them very close to finished tomorrow night, if not actually finished (in terms of painting - they'll still need varnishing and flocking). these plus the Cossacks should put me a bit ahead of schedule for my 2600 point target.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice - especially like the two bases with the mounted on and the drummers. Nice mix of figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really turning out well. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Dannoc - cheers! :)

    @ Dartfrog - thanks! I'm enjoying seeing your 28mm Choson Korean project develop :)

    ReplyDelete