About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 4 January 2017

AHPC7 - Challenge Day 16

The Nubians have all been popped off the painting sticks and glued onto bases. I'm going to add the sand tomorrow night as sorting the figures out and gluing them down took longer than I'd expected.

Anyway, some piccies of them on the bases:


Baggage element

Light foot and command stands

Medium foot javelinmen and "Fanatic Warriors"

Archers

I've also prepared the static grass mixes for making tufts. I'll be doing those tomorrow, before adding sand and grit to the bases.

If I have time tomorrow I'll also return to the grav vehicles to get them done before the weekend.

8 comments:

  1. It's going to be a fine entry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive work rate on these, looking forward to seeing the finished article.

    Cheers, Ross

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely need to plan your vacation around this event. Just think about how much you could do...the glory of winning the competition...the adulation of your friends and admirers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your output and quality is impressive. Go Tamsin go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Persistence is paying off it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Dave D - it is indeed! :)

    @ Ross - not bad for a week's work, but I'm playing catch-up having missed a bit over a week of painting! :)

    @ Michael A - nearly there and so many things that could still go wrong... ;)

    @ Paul R - thanks! :)

    @ Jerry - I might still book a few days mid-Challenge to do some heavy duty painting :)

    @ Dannoc - cheers! :)

    @ Millsy - it seems so, it seems so :)

    ReplyDelete