Today has been truly productive on the painting front. I did make a small start on the first batch of archers last night, just painting the kilts. But that did enable me to make a quick start this morning. And girl, oh girl, did I get a whole lot done.
I finished that big batch of 48 archers just after lunchtime:
So, after a break for lunch and to browse the interwebs, I started on the next batch of 36 archers. And finished them about 8pm:
Everything painted so far today:
Just leaving this lot to do:
I'll get the first couple of steps done on these tonight, to give me a head-start tomorrow evening. If all goes to plan, I should have all the painting done for this army by the time I go to bed. That will let me get them glued onto bases on Wednesday and maybe add sand/grit mix. They should be all done by the weekend, leaving plenty of time for me to finish off the grav vehicles for the "armour" bonus theme round.