About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Monday 2 January 2017

AHPC7 - Challenge Day 14

Today has been truly productive on the painting front. I did make a small start on the first batch of archers last night, just painting the kilts. But that did enable me to make a quick start this morning. And girl, oh girl, did I get a whole lot done.

I finished that big batch of 48 archers just after lunchtime:




So, after a break for lunch and to browse the interwebs, I started on the next batch of 36 archers. And finished them about 8pm:




Everything painted so far today:



Just leaving this lot to do:



I'll get the first couple of steps done on these tonight, to give me a head-start tomorrow evening. If all goes to plan, I should have all the painting done for this army by the time I go to bed. That will let me get them glued onto bases on Wednesday and maybe add sand/grit mix. They should be all done by the weekend, leaving plenty of time for me to finish off the grav vehicles for the "armour" bonus theme round.



5 comments: