After suffering a very cold day in the office (the heating had shut down a few days ago and they hadn't restored it), when I got home to my nice warm flat my body decided to take advantage and I zonked out for a couple of hours, which meant a later than planned start to this evening's painting. However, I did manage to get the last 48 Nubians finished (helped by having done the first three steps last night).
Piccies of tonight's painting:
And that's everything painted now, so a pic of them all before I pop them off the sticks and glue them onto their bases:
Tomorrow will see them stuck onto bases and - hopefully - having the sand/grit added. I'll also be making the static grass mixes for making tufts to stick on the bases.