About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Tuesday 17 January 2017

AHPC7 - Challenge Day 28

I ended up not going to the Hastings refight tonight, so no report or pics of that. The reason? A truly horrendous journey to work this morning which involved standing outside two different tube stations in the cold and rain for about 40 minutes, trains held in tunnels and stations, lines getting closed...In the end it took two and a half hours for what is normally a 35 minute journey (including the walks at either end). By the time I left work I felt like crap so I came straight home. I haven't done any painting this evening. Luckily I've got the day off tomorrow, so I should be able to catch up with where I should be on the Cossacks.

My two Challenge entries are both up, links below.


Hussars!



Linky-link



WW2 Soviet Women



Linky-link



That's all for tonight folks!


6 comments:

  1. Not much fun with the journey, but the entries look very timely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Soviet women look super, much better than the raw metal might have suggested. Congratulations for moving up the ratings - well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't let the weather get you down unless the paint is freezing on your brush! Terrific work, Tamsin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Ray - cheers! :)

    @ Michael A - thanks m'Lord! :)

    @ Norm - cheers! To be honest, some of the detail on the sculpts is a bit soft and a couple of the faces looked "squished" :)

    @ Evan - thanks! :)

    @ Brendon - cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete