About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Thursday 2 July 2020

Thursday Workbench 02 July

Having posted finished stuff yesterday, I couldn't really do a "Wednesday Workbench" post, so you're getting a Thursday one instead!


I've been taking things fairly easy today, but I did manage to airbrush the body colours, apply a coat of gloss varnish , black out the windows and grey out the tires of these vehicles (which are for my Judge Dredd collection). Tomorrow I will be working on the details and highlighting the windows.

2 comments: