About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Thursday 30 July 2020

Some More Goodies

At just after 7pm today my door buzzer buzzed. I had a delivery.


Inside was a bunch of 15mm resin (and a couple of metal bits) terrain from Hovels for my "Infamy, Infamy!" project.


A bunch of bits for a German village and farmsteads.



4 comments:

  1. Great looking scenery Tamsin, must have been a pleasant surprise at that time of night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those will look brill when you have them painted and based!
    Get to it Tamsin!
    (PS: No sign of Tim Brooke-Taylor, Bill Oddie, or Graeme Garden, despite the post title, I note!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Dave Stone - cheers! I was a little surprised by it. :)

    @ Herkybird - it will probably be a little while before I get to paint those; I've got two armies to paint up before they hit the table! :)

    @ Michael A - it was a Hermes chap! :)

    ReplyDelete