About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Tuesday 28 July 2020

Lockdown Podcast #18

Episode 18 of the Madaxeman Lockdown Podcast has been published. For those of you who were paying attention to episode 17, you will know that I am up against Timmy for the army list design segment; whose Later Byzantine list will win out?





We recorded episode 19 last night and have agreed that episode 20 will be the last in the series (and will conveniently coincide with us finishing "Teaching Timmy About Napoleonics" - no, that wasn't planned, we're not that competent!).

No comments:

Post a Comment