About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Thursday 28 March 2019

Salute 2019 Bloggers' MeetUp

That dodgy character Ray has finally pulled his finger out and posted the details of this year's Salute meetup.

All bloggers are invited to meet up at 12noon at the red dot on the plan below:


Hope to see some of you there!

5 comments:

  1. I will not be there. I dislike the show, too expensive for little Ol' me. But have a great time to all who attend. Sorry to be a negative 1st comment. delete if you want to keep it all positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's reminded me I must buy my ticket... see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm running my Stingray game at the show. I'll try to get along but if I don't make it please pop over and say hello :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Clint - horses for courses. For me it's much better value than small shows like Broadside, but then I do live in London so no extra travel costs.

    @ Alastair - glad to have reminded you :)

    @ David - I'll see you on Saturday, either at the bloggers meet or your game :)

    ReplyDelete