About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 13 March 2019

AHPC9 Day 83 - Wednesday Workbench 13 March



Just a quick post today to show what I'm working on right now. If you've been following my carious Challenge posts, you might have spotted that these are some more 15mm Kra'Vak.

At the back are some warbeast riders which I have finished painting (including washes and highlights). At the front are some infantry. These are the original sculpts, a bit smaller than the more recent releases, so I am painting them up as juveniles/adolescents.

I should have finished painting them by lunchtime tomorrow; I'll be sticking them on bases and adding gunk in the afternoon, to be followed by dry-brushing of the gunk on Friday. As I'll have some time waiting for gunk to dry I will be starting on the next project to not waste time, probably the Mongols.

1 comment: