About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Tuesday 5 March 2019

AHPC9 Day 75 - This Week's Submissions

I only had two submissions to the challenge this week (plus the bonus round entry), but they were enough to add 323 points to my tally.


My first entry was the rest of the 15mm WW2 Soviets:


*linky-link*

This comprised a tank rider platoon, 2 scout squads, some officers, a medic, some spare NCOs (for attachment to support weapon teams), a spare LMG team, eight AT rifle teams and four teams each of Maxim gun, 50mm mortar, 76mm mortar and 120mm mortar.

When the Challenge is over I'll need to magnetise all the bases for storage/transport.


The second entry was another group of pulp figures:


*linky-link*


This afternoon saw me start work on the Perry plastics for my early WW2 Aussies. I've got the basecoats done on the first twenty and will be doing an initial wash shortly;

1 comment:

  1. Splendid stuff, I love how your weekly tally is almost the same as my entire challenge efforts! :)

    ReplyDelete