About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Thursday 31 January 2019

AHPC9 Day 42 - Thursday Workbench 31 January

A day later than normal, because everything has been slightly pushed back.



As you can see, work has been continuing on the Kra'Vak. The ones you saw on Monday are finished - washes, highlights and varnishing all done - apart from basing.

In the pic above, the three sticks on the right still need to be highlighted; the rest need a black wash and highlighting/touch-ups.

I've decided to leave the Kra'Vak as just these for now, but might return to the rest later in the Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. The Kra'Vak are coming along nicely! I look forward to seeing the final look of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them, I use them as a proxy predator force!

    ReplyDelete