Wednesday, 5 December 2018
Finished: Gaslands Scatter Terrain
I finished painting these yesterday, gave them a Klear coat and then added some brown acrylic frame sealant to smooth out the bases. This morning I added a bit of Vallejo dark earth texture on top of the acrylic, then when it was dry painted the base with earth colours (I went with a slightly red palette). That was followed by a wash of diluted Strong Tone, followed by an overall drybrush of Tan Yellow to give a dusty finish and a coat of matte varnish.
The pieces are 20mm from Sergeant's Mess. They are intended for use as obstacles for Gaslands.