About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 18 April 2018

Finished: 15mm Sea Peoples Chariots, Generals and Baggage



After nearly 7 weeks, the odyssey that was painting my Sea Peoples army is finally at an end. Well, until I decide to add some more chariots and some archers so that I can use them as Philistines as well. Or to add some heavy chariots. Well, you know how these things go.

But the last few are done, and here they are. I will do a group shot of the whole army tomorrow or Friday.

Chariots:





Baggage element:






Generals:






I'll be taking a short break from 15mm historicals to focus on some other things. Stay tuned to see what I'm doing.

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful work as always Tamsin - lovely vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A result that has well been worth the effort, this is one of the nicest and interesting armies that I have seen in some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous. Just bought my 1st 15mm ancients army - Forged in Battle early Pontic. Wall to wall scythed chariots - well 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent brushwork, these look stunning. A wonderful project nicely rounded off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look magnificent Tamsin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! Well done pet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Bill - cheers! :)

    @ Norm - thanks! They've been fun, if a bit testing, to paint :)

    @ Martin - thanks! Early Pontic eh? :)

    @ Lee - cheers! :)

    @ Paul - thanks! :)

    @ Legatus - cheers! :)

    @ Michael A - thanks! :)

    @ Herkybird - cheers! Hope the wait was worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very, very nice, Tamsin! Love the 4-ox cart - definitely a war wagon, not built for speed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the diversity of colours in your Sea People units Tamsin, but also how they 'gel' together visually despite the variety. Also, that basing looks great. Did you have to do a lot of planning to decide which colour combinations would work well together whilst retaining the overall unified look?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderfully bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was fun to paint such a colourful army :)

      Delete