About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Sunday 22 April 2018

Army Shots - Sea Peoples



It's still Saturday somewhere in the world, so I haven't broken my promise to post them "today"!


LI javelin skirmishers out ahead; "common warriors" in the first battle line; retinue warriors and chariots in the second line with LMI javelin troops protecting the flanks; generals and baggage at the back.


Yes, one of the javelinmen bases is facing the wrong way






In their boxes:

Still plenty of room for more!
Hope you enjoyed the review!

15 comments:

  1. Looks great (and yes, it's still Saturday here in the U.S.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good looking army

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous looking army, well worth every bit you put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very impressive looking altogether. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wot! No Goliath! - excellent looking army Tamsin! I hope you get many happy hours playing with them!
    Onwards to Victory!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You done a grand job on these Tamsin. Great to see the lot together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderfully colourful army. Well done on bringing them to life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous looking army. Really look impressive all together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic looking army Tamsin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very, very impressive, Tamsin. Are you going to field an Egyptian army to battle them?

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Joseph -phew! Made it just in time then! :)

    @ Simon J - thanks! :)

    @ Norm - cheers! :)

    @ Dannoc - thanks! :)

    @ Herkybird - not yet, but maybe when I upgrade them to Philistines :)

    @ Michael A - thanks! :)

    @ Simon Q - cheers! :)

    @ Millsy - thanks! Possibly my most colourful army so far :)

    @ Herbert - cheers! :)

    @ Neil - thanks! :)

    @ Dean - cheers! I have no plans to do Egyptians, but they will get to play against them at the club :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been enjoying seeing your units for this Sea People army, & now with them all together they look even better - I really like the vibrant colour scheme that you have used, & the basing looks excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nicely done Tamsin. Very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great work Tamsin, congrats on getting them finished.

    ReplyDelete