This evening I got the airbrush out and did a bunch of priming. I was actually quite surprised as I managed to get the rest of my Seven years War Russians done - 11 cuirassiers, 18 horse grenadiers, 36 hussars, 39 cossacks, 6 generals, 2 wagons (plus 8 horses) and 2 artillery pieces.
|Wagons, horse grenadiers, cuirassiers|
|Cossacks and artillery pieces|
|Hussars and generals|
I've been gradually working through prepping the rest of the figures I need to get ready for the Challenge. The Korean irregular troops got glued onto bases this evening:
These will take my Righteous Army and levy/conscript troops to the 40-bases (each) maximum for FoG, with enough command bases to field them as either four 10s or five 8s. Plus another two generals.
There's really not much else that I can add to my Korean army now. Maybe some more "military school light horse", some peasant mob and perhaps some heavier artillery. But they will have to wait.
On the prep front, I've done the initial prep (clipping and filing the bases flat) on the Mongols, Nubians and Sea Peoples. I'm now in the process of cleaning up mould-line flash on all the figures. I'm about halfway through the Mongols and will be carrying on with this for the next few days, sticking them onto painting sticks after washing them.
I've also base-coated two batches of bases for the 6mm ACW and the Seven Years War troops. I'll be doing the same for the Nubians and Sea Peoples at some point.