Camo Scheme Tests
I decided to take a few pics at each stage, just to show you.
|Basecoat with first stencils added|
|Close up on the stencils|
|More stencils added|
|After the light tone but before removing stencils|
|Close-up to show the different size hexes|
I think both colour schemes work well. However, When I do them for real I think I'll use the mini-hexes over the base colour (and a lot more of them) and a mix of mini and medium hexes over the mid-tone (and a few more of those).
As I noted earlier, I also added Milliput to the bases of some of my Salutesville figures:
Fifteen down, another 55-60 to go! Once the Milliput has cured on these, I'll be carving it. I'll be doing the figures in batches every evening this week.
I've also done some priming this evening. I've made up a mix of the red primer with thinner and flow improver in a dropper bottle. I've got one batch of SYW Russian infantry done and will be doing the next batch shortly. That will be half of them - the rest will get done tomorrow evening if all goes well.