One thing I had intended to do after the Challenge was to reorganise my painting desk. It's taken a while to get everything together, but today saw the final pieces arrive so I cracked on and rearranged everything this afternoon. It was also a good opportunity to chuck out some of the crap that had accumulated.
I'd found I was running out of space in the Stanley Sortmaster I was using for my paints, so I took a look on Amazon and ordered myself some nail polish racks - a 3-tier and two 7-tier. The 3-tier one will be kept on the desk to hold the paints that I'm currently using as well as some odds and sods.
I also bought a couple of stick-on LED lights (the ones for putting in cupboards) from a pound shop. These will be fixed to the underside of the shelf and will hopefully improve the lighting for my photography.
Last week I posted pics of the gangster figures that I'd just primed. I finished painting them a couple of days ago, but some needed a little bit of touching up before they are varnished.
I'm taking a break from painting today, but will hit the brushes again tomorrow. This time I really will resume work on the