It seems to be clearing up now. Thank goodness! I can get back to uninterrupted painting again.
I've finished painting the first 32 figures of my initial Swiss contingent. They've had their Klear/ink coat and this evening I have based them. The plan is to get them sprayed with matt varnish in the morning, then do tufting and flocking in the evening giving me 64 points and putting me into 12th place ahead of Fran. Unless, of course, he submits more figures in the meantime....
I've made a start on the next batch of 32 figures as well. This group should paint up very quickly and I might be able to get them entered at the weekend. Then I can make a start on the final set of this initial tranche towards my medieval Swiss army.
Tomorrow evening I will try to remember to post the pics from Usk.