Sunday, 3 November 2019
Sunday Update 03 November
As well as varnishing the second batch of paras on Thursday, I also got a bunch of priming done while I had the airbrush booth set up. I haven't primed the barbarians yet as I plan to do them all in one go and I am waiting for the extra figures I ordered to arrive.
I've also got an order in for some more foam trays for my paras, and need to wait for these to arrive before I continue that project as I'm almost out of slots in my current trays.
Therefore, I decided to switch to a different project - a return to the SYW Russians. Over the past couple of days I have been painting the mounted dragoons purchased at SELWG. I finished them this morning (just the varnishing needed to be done) and have started work on some artillery - 6 crew, 2 limbers and 1 cannon:
When these are finished (hopefully tomorrow) I will do the basing for them and the dragoons. After that, I will have to see what I fancy doing next...OK, OK, you clearly know me too well - I'll carry on and paint some of the other SYW Russians.