About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break. My current interests are Ancients, ACW, 30YW and SciFi gaming.

Tuesday, 19 November 2019

Tuesday Update 19 November

As tomorrow will see a "Finished" post, I thought I'd do a quick workbench type post today.

This afternoon I finished painting the final batch of paras from the third board. Tomorrow I will be varnishing all three batches.




I also added basing gunk to a couple of new figures and to the rebased Vickers teams and 3" mortar chap. I'll paint the latter bases tomorrow. Thursday will see me priming the new figures and re-priming the 3" mortar - I had an accident while taking it off the old base and some paint got removed by superglue on my fingertips.

As I'll have the airbrush kit out, I might also do the base colours on the jeeps, trailers, carts and motorbikes that I primed a few weeks back.


5 comments:

  1. Tamsin! I am glad I am not the only one to have damaged figure painting with super-gluey fingers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ whisk - I've been using an airbrush for years, mostly for priming and varnishing, but also for painting vehicles. It's good fun :)

    @ Herkybird - I don't think it's the first time it's happened to me, but it is rare enough to be notable :)

    @ Michael A - thanks! :)

    @ Dave Stone - cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete