Wednesday, 16 October 2019
Wednesday Workbench 16 October
After a bit of a hiccup thanks to a weekend lurgy, work on the Paras has cracked on apace. I finished painting the second batch yesterday and today have made good progress on the third batch:
I've done a little bit more work since taking the above photo. They should be finished tomorrow, at which point I'll take a short break before beginning work on the next batches which will be the support weapon teams and oddments.
I have made a small change to the webbing colour; the first batch looked a little bit too dark, so I'm now using a mix of German Uniform and Intermediate Green as the base.
I've also prepped and assembled a few extra bits that I've bought: