About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 17 October 2012

SELWG Photos (finally)

I know I've been tardy with these, but I've finally got round to re-sizing all the photos and have uploaded them to Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wargaminggirl/sets/72157631793980995/

I haven't really been in the mood for painting the past few evenings, but I have got a little bit done this evening on the camp pieces.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks or posting Tasmin. There's some fine looking games there. My fave still has to be the Aspern Essling Napoleonic... Just a fantastic looking game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, thanks for sharing. Beautiful games and it looks like a beautiful space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some good pictures there Tamsin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos Tamsin. Thanks for putting these up for us on the other side of the world.

    ReplyDelete