About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Tuesday 16 October 2012

More SELWG - Some Gossip

I know I said I'd be posting my pics from SELWG this evening but I was knackered when I got home and didn't feel like doing all the work to resize and organise them. Hopefully I'll be able to do that tomorrow night instead.

However, before I completely forget it, I have some gossip relating to GZG. I spoke to Jon whilst having my purse looted by him and gleaned the following:
At Warfare in November he is hoping to have -
1) some more figures out for the Tomorrows War ranges
2) some support weapons troopers for the Vacc Suit range
3) the Mystery Fleet available as singles and possibly expanded with new ships
4) a potential revelation as to who the Mystery Fleet is for - he did name them, but my lips are sealed*

*Speculate as you will in the comments below

9 comments:

  1. Darn, I was hoping for an expansion to the current UNSC Hardsuit range. New figures are always welcome, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. I really must get some 15mm sci fi it looks like a fun scale to get involved with.

    Weren't the last newsletter sent out have some UNSC Jetbikes on them or am I mistaken?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just checked on Dropship Horizon theres 3-4 packs coming out so your in luck Kobold

      http://dropshiphorizon.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/gzg-previews-new-15mm-science-fiction.html

      Delete
    2. Got to dash his hopes I'm afraid - the new UNSC packs are the Light Infantry, not the Hard Suit guys.

      Delete
  3. Even I bought some figures from these guys!!! To sell off of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Mystery fleet is the Irish Republic or maybe I am hoping the Romanov

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd have thought Romanov Hegemony too, but it ain't them or the Irish. As a hint - not human.

      Delete
  5. Hey, I thought I saw you in passing at SELWG, but I was deeply ensconced in a game of Gruntz, and you flashed by too quickly to to say Hi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley,

      I would have stopped to chat but every time I saw you, you were either deeply ensconced in a game or with one of the traders.

      Delete