I know - things have been a bit quiet on the painting and blogging front for the past couple of weeks. Hopefully I'll be picking up the pace again now.
This weekend I've finished painting the camp and ambush marker bits, done the Klear/ink coat and stuck them onto their bases. This morning I dry-brushed the basing gunk. However, the weather here is crap so I haven't been able to do the matt spray which means tufting and flocking will have to wait.
This afternoon I've been doing basecoats on the various figures I've got prepped. Currently in the painting queue are 24 cuirassiers, 12 pikemen and 18 musketeers plus two guns and crews.
I've got a 650pt game of FoG:R tomorrow night as a practice for the club's ECW tournament; my first tournament game is on Thursday. I'll need to work out my army list this evening and get my figures packed.
I've decided to take a different approach to my blogging going forward. Rather than daily WIP posts, I'll normally only post pics of units when they are finished (well, painted and stuck on bases with gunk at least - given the crap winter weather it may be a long wait for them to be fully finished). I'll probably be doing a weekly "on the workbench" post so that you have an idea of what I'm up to.
I've also decided to drop pic sizes down to 640 x 480. There is a good reason for this - it's one of the camera settings so I won't need to faff around in Paint re-sizing them, which means I can upload them so much quicker.