It's good to have my mojo back! :)
I got a lot more done on the horses than I'd expected (and planned) to today. Not only did I get all the metalwork done (bits, buckles, tack-decorations), I also got all the saddle cloths painted.
Here are two pics, as you've been such good followers (and I have been a naughty blogger, not posting any for a few days):
For the saddle cloths, plumes, tassels and bridle/tail ribbons I've selected 9 colourful paints. That should ensure that no two horses have the same colours for saddle cloths and decorations.
Still to do: tassels, plumes, ribbons, ground colour on bases. I might even manage to get that done by the end of Tuesday evening.
Edit: oh, and socks and face markings need to be done as well
Eeek! I'd better make a start on prepping some of the riders!