I wasn't feeling quite so knackered this evening when I got home from work, so I cracked on with painting the horse decorations. I did start off by doing the tassels and the bridle decorations, but that got confusing (one set jumping forward one place for each colour, the other jumping back one) so I quit that and just did the tassels. The bridle decorations will get done tomorrow, and maybe the markings (socks and faces) if I have time.
Given that they are very nearly complete, I suppose I'd better get cracking on prepping the riders. I think I've worked out how I'll get them painted before attaching them to the horses - glue them onto nails and stick the nails into a block of styrofoam.