Last night I did the second drybrush with Iraqi Sand. This actually came out quite stark when it had dried, so I repeated the washes to tone it down (for the black wash I used a bit less black and added some brown to the mix).
Pics when the washes had dried:
Today I painted the base coats of the equipment and weapons. They still need to have some detailing done as well as highlighting. After the highlights, I'll go straight to the Klear/ink coat. Mind you, it might be a good idea to paint the ground colour and drybrush it before I do that step ;-)
So, pics with equipment and weapons base coats done: