About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Sunday 8 March 2020

AHPC X Day 79 - Sunday Update 08 March


I actually finished painting the figures mentioned in Friday's post yesterday afternoon, so I didn't want to do a "Paint Table Saturday" post with them. I got them based last night, then painted the bases and varnished them this morning. The post has been submitted and will probably appear tomorrow.

Instead, you get to see what I started work on this afternoon - some more Strontium Dog miniatures. They are coming along quite nicely and I should finish them tomorrow.



4 comments:

  1. I have just finished a brigade of 7YW Russians, which means, at best reckoning, you are painting figures at about 100 for every one I do!
    Envy seems too small a word...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start on the stronts Tamsin

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Herkybird - no need for envy and I'm sure the ratio isn't that high. Maybe 99 to one! ;)

    @ Dave Stone - cheers! :)

    @ Whisk - thanks and happy cooking! :)

    ReplyDelete