About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Friday 6 March 2020

AHPC X Day 77 - Twentieth Submission - Barbarian Tiggers

In between minion duties today, I managed to varnish and flock the figures for my twentieth entry, which was posted this afternoon: [link]


And so, the tease is no more - the mystery of the twenty-second barbarian rider is answered. He's not riding a horse, he's riding a giant tiger!

The other six beasties will be fielded as a lesser/greater warbeast unit to accompany the barbarians; the tigger with rider will be fielded as a single-figure warbeast-hero unit.


I've also begun work on my next entry and have made good progress. You'll get to see them in tomorrow's Paint Table Saturday post.


10 comments:

  1. The wonderful thing about Tiggers
    Is Tiggers are wonderful things.
    Their tops are made of rubbers
    The bottoms are made of springs.
    They're
    Bouncy,
    Flouncy,
    Trouncy,
    Pouncy,
    Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!!!

    The wonderful thing about Tiggers
    Is I'm the only one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very different and very eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. They could even be said to be Grrrreeeat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job. this year you work with more saline and brighter colors, and it turns out fine

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Herkybird - lol! :)

    @ Norm - thanks! They're certainly not a unit you would expect to face on the table. :)

    @ Neil - cheers! :)

    @ Lee - I prefer to think of them as being purrfect. :)

    @ Alex - thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think you have worked well with the animation of these castings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Ray - cheers! :)

    @ Scotsgrey - thanks! The sculptors did a great job with these - it made them reasonably easy to paint. :)

    ReplyDelete