About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Sunday 22 March 2020

AHPC X - All My Submissions In Order

This is the photo I took before the Challenge started, showing everything that I planned to paint:


I didn't take a photo at the end of the "pile of shame" as there wasn't one - I had painted everything. I even had to dip into other projects to fill up the last few days and to fulfill some of the Challenge Island location tasks.


Here is a photo of everything that I painted this winter:




Now, onto the roundup of my posts. You could follow [this link] which will bring up all of my posts on the Challenge blog, including my admin ones, in reverse order. However, it is probably better to click each of the links below.



Entry #1 - Santa, Baby... [link]



Entry#2 - 28mm Pulp Gangsters [link]



Entry #3 - 15mm SYW Russians [link]



Entry #4 - 28mm Orcs Invade Millsy's Millpond [link]



Entry #5 - 28mm WW2 British Airborne Supports [link]



Entry #6 - Flapp(er)ing My Way Onto Sarah's Balloon [link]



Entry #7 - Evil Skulls on Awdry's Atoll [link]



Entry #8 - Ballooning Hairy Bikers [link]



Entry #9 - Lizardmen at O'Grady's Gulch (For Joshua) [link]



Entry #10 - Kreelers and LEOs [link]



Entry #11 - Dog Stix [link]



Entry #12 - Scum and Villainy [link]



Entry #13 - Snowlord's Peak - Tamsin To The Rescue! (Again!) [link]



Entry #14 - Robert E Howard Will be In His Bunk [link]



Entry #15 - Franonian Security Droids at Fran's Fjord [link]



Entry #16 - Doyle's Dockers [link]



Entry #17 - Robert E Howard Will Be In His Bunk...Again [link]



Entry #18 - Doyle And His Dockers At Hawkins' Hill [link]



Entry #19 - Down And Out In Salutesville [link]



Entry #20 - The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers... [link]



Entry #21 - Three...Errmm, Make That Ten Musketeers At Rousell's Sandhill [link]



Entry #22 - Mutant Army Generals [link]



Entry #23 - These Aren't The hairy Bikers I Am Looking For... [link]



Entry #24 - Fashionably Frequently Flying Ladies [link]



Entry #25 - Morks Calling Orsons - Docherty's Docks [link]



Entry #26 - Small Buildings [link]




Entry #27 - WW2 Scatter Terrain and Lardy JOPs [link]



Entry #28 - A Flashy Ending [link]




Most of the figures have now been stashed away, but there are a few that I need to sort storage out for.


4 comments:

  1. (Gasps in amazement!) - that is a massive dent in your lead/plastic mountain! I hope you have as much fun playing with them as we have had seeing them in your posts!
    Well done that Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic output of great quality Tamsin

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Herkybird - it's a good dent, but not a massive one. I think I've got enough in the wings for at least another ten Challenges! :)

    @ Dave Stone - thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really incredible production and especially considering the quality.

    ReplyDelete